maandag 27 oktober 2008

Shout out to the West-Side

For those of you who are stuck on the other side of the planet, far away from Limburg, there's other parties to go to besides Cocadisco this weekend. And we all want Raveslave to go national, right?





They are in the middle of the recording process of their new album, but Klaxons bass player Jamie Reynolds agreed to play a special dj-set at Culture Club. Dirty Dancing deputy Cosy Mozzy gladly accepted to warm up for him and is introducing his latest project “Cosy Mozzy vs Montevideo”. From Antwerp they’ve got the renowned Fanklub Djs. Sounds like a perfect night out…

A-Trak's life story reads like the American Dream... In his own words: “When I was 13 I bought myself some turntables and a mixer. I practiced for about 18 hours a day. Then I came out of my basement, packed my lunch and won a bunch of world championships. Joy! ***UPDATE: A-TRAK CANCELLED***

You may know Kid Sister from the recent “Beeper” tune, or the single she did with Kanye West “Pro Nails”... She's also working with Pharrell Williams. Oh, and did I mention she’s dating A-Trak..?

So there you go.
Visit Culture Club if this might be something that tickles your bwalls!

Geen opmerkingen: