dinsdag 11 maart 2008

so... amaze me

Although it's a little irritating to type, Justice's "D.A.N.C.E" is an amazing track. Unlike some other electro tracks("Hustler" and "Bodyrox" anyone?), it also had a massive videoclip made by So-Me. His talent didn't go by unnoticed and recently, he made a video for Kanye's "Good Life" which was even better than the D.A.N.C.E clip.

So just when you think the dude won't be able to top his former work anymore, he raises the bar once more and makes this absolutely magnicifent clip for my favorite track on Justice's album:



And guess what: rumour has that he's working on a live-action feature-length film. I know, me too.

1 opmerking:

Cait zei

Yeah his video's for D.A.N.C.E. and Kanye were amazing, but this clip just isn't funny anymore.. Jaws open when I first saw it!

There's no way he could've done this without 60 Pakistani children in an iMac-sweatshop. NO way..