zondag 2 maart 2008

I’d like to share four things with you.


1. I'm proud to announce Cait Sith will be joining the blog posse. Cait is an up-and-coming Genk-based DJ and graphic designer who once in a while will drop his views on minimal/ electro bangers. In order to be admitted to Raveslave he had to complete the quest we had assigned to him: he was to fight five dragons while preparing a five-course dinner in Playdoh. Cait pulled it off and, although he is still suffering from severe burns, his first post will be appearing this week.

2. Wandering on Myspace, I stumbled upon this gem: Dave P- Sunday nite in Glasgow. This is bloody trash, and yet again it isn’t. It’s trash in that way that it’s hard, filthy and that it rocks, but it isn’t in that way that it hasn’t got that typical overpopular nü-rave feeling to it. The track will come out in the near future (yeah, I don’t know when) with a Brodinski rmx, haven’t heard that one yet, but it sure does sound promising!

3. Sebastien Tellier’s lovely new album, called Sexuality, is now in stores. After the cooperation with Sebastian, Tellier has clearly gone into a new direction: this album is more dancefloor-oriented (it contains 4/4 beats instead of no beats) and sounds more poppy than his previous solo album, but it’s still got that sugary, melodic Tellier sound. I tip my hat to you, sir!

4. I've lost my favourite handkerchief.

Geen opmerkingen: