dinsdag 30 oktober 2007

For all you Treehuggers

(cover of Simple Sounds EP 1)


I couldn’t sleep, which was kinda logical, since it was 4 o’clock in the afternoon. I decided to write something.

British Will Saul is not that known with the public, but very respected in the bizz (I assume, I respect him an awful lot and I am not even in the bizz). He delivers tracks ideal to accompany an hour of watching out of the window, of peering into the fall-ish landscape, of looking at the birds and the trees. He also is the man behind Simple records; home to melodic minimal and house. On November 5th the first Simple records cd, Simple Sounds, will be in shops and to celebrate, Simple is releasing three EP’s, from which the first is out now. Simple Sounds EP 1 contains an exclusive new Will Saul track, called 3000 AD, and a Wahoo (= Dixon) remix of Mbira, probably the best known Saul track. Brilliant EP!

Besides, Will Saul came down to play at Fuse last Friday (on Mugwump’s Flesh concept), I am sorry, but you missed that.



Geen opmerkingen: